Become Certified » CaliforniaFor those individuals interested in becoming a California Professional Fiduciary, you must first complete the California State Licensing Procedure. To obtain more information, please visit http://www.fiduciary.ca.gov.
The following must be read prior to completion of required documents.
- How to Apply for California Professional Fiduciary Licensing
- Rules & Regulations
- CGC Exam Handbook
- Core Competencies
Required Documents - CGC must receive the following
- Signature Pages
- Educational Verification (This is part of the application process. You will have to provide proof of your education by obtaining copies of your transcripts or records to upload to the application)
- Employment/Experience Verification (You are required to download one or both of the forms below, send them to either your previous employer or to individual(s) for whom you worked as a guardian, and have them return them directly to CGC. These forms must be returned to CGC by the employer or individual to whom you send them or they will not be accepted.)
- NCG affidavit of experience (for self-employed individuals)
- NCG affidavit of employment
- NCG affidavit of course completion
- Application/Payment for required documents